Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge Eight

Oh, this challenge was, as Shimelle says, "right up my street"! I truly do dig incorporating stamping into my scrapbook pages, and I've been trying to do more of that lately.

Our challenge? "Feature a stamp you should use more often." Hmm...which one? Fishing through my stamp baskets was kinda fun, and I wound up selecting a Hero Arts set I bought awhile back with clocks and a couple sayings. I even used two of the stamps from the set.

(Supplies: Card stock by Stampin' Up! and The Paper Company. Stamps by Hero Arts. Ink by Ranger. Patterned paper and tie cut by Basic Grey. Letter stickers by October Afternoon and American Crafts. Flowers by Prima for Archivers. Gems by K&Company and Me & My Big Ideas.)

I really dig how those clocks look, and I'll definitely be looking for more opportunities to use them.

More challenges to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment