Saturday, April 21, 2012

Challenge Twelve

Using one photo twice was challenge number twelve, and I chose a photo of myself that my husband took. Usually, I don't care for photos of me very much, but I like this one, and I created a page using some favorite supplies that I've had in my stash for a couple of years, now.

(Supplies: Patterned paper and journaling blocks by Creative Imaginations. Card stock by Stampin' Up! Blue ink by Tim Holtz Distress. Letter stickers by Target and American Crafts. Border punch by Fiskars. Gems by Kaiser, K&Company, and Me and My Big Ideas. Pearls by Prima, Hero Arts and Queen and Company. Glitter by Stickles. Spray Mist by Mister Huey for American Crafts.)

Every so often, I do one of these "Right Now" pages, just to check in with myself, see what I'm thinking about or what matters to me at that moment. I chose the sea theme simply because I've been thinking a lot about the ocean lately, how much I want to be there. I keep saying there's nothing wrong with me that a week at the beach wouldn't fix! :) I also liked how the colors in the paper coordinated with the colors from the photo. I was able to use up some older supplies in my stash, and that always makes me happy, too.

Onward...to Challenge Thirteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment