Saturday, April 21, 2012

Challenge Thirteen

For this challenge, we were gifted with a free printable from Little Musings we had to use on a page. To be honest, I had a little trouble with this one. The printable is adorable, don't get me wrong. But I didn't have much in that color suite to use with it.

What's a scrappin' babe to do? I went with kraft as my background and some photos with some of the color in the printable.

And made it work:

(Supplies: Card stock by Recollections and The Paper Company. Printable by Little Musings. Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle and Sassafras Lass. Letters by October Afternoon and American Crafts. Swirl stamp by Stampin' Up! Line stamp by Technique Tuesday. Ink by Tim Holtz Distress. Flowers by Archivers. Gems by K&Company.)

Really digging that Picket Fence Distress Stain, which I used as the ink for the swirl stamp. If I put my mind and crafty hands to it, I bet I could come up with all sorts of nifty techniques for that product. I'll have to work on that.

For now, on to Challenge Fourteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment