Sunday, April 29, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - April 29

First up, I love this adorable heart garland from Francine Clouden. I imagine other shapes might be cute, too, like stars, especially if they're colored yellow.

This post just made me long to wander Paris even more than I already did! The photos are beautiful. I'm going to take my own someday. I'm determined!

This past week, I rediscovered Scraptime after listening to an episode of Paperclipping Roundtable with the host, Christine, who creates videos demonstrating a variety of paper-crafting products and techniques. Check out her blog, with all the videos, right here.

What's really inspired my creativity directly since I bought them on Thursday...


...the new special edition inks by Tim Holtz. I'll have photos of a project or two I created with these posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment