Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flexible Template Challenge

Last weekend, Shimelle Laine hosted another of her awesome weekend challenges that never fails to get me creating. Her focus was using her Best of Both World kits, and I followed her lead, using mostly My Own Kits, particularly (so far) the one I created for April, 2013.

The first challenge was to use a flexible template by Noell Hyman to create a scrapbook page. At first, I ran into a snag with the page I envisioned. I tried creating a background for a certain patterned paper with white card stock and some mists that didn't quite coordinate well, so I opted for a different look altogether.


The only thing that wasn't from the April kit was the pink background card stock from Stampin' Up! I really love how this page turned out. The design of Noell's flexible template is...well...quite flexible, and I can definitely see using the idea of photos on the top of the page, everything else on the bottom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment