Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Own Kit - September 2013

Busy weekend coming up as one month closes, and a new month begins. As I get ready to welcome September, here is the kit I put together for this month.


Lots of My Mind's Eye goodness in there, A Darcie's stamp set, random stickers and chipboard stickers from my collection, including some Little Yellow Bicycle, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny, Martha Stewart, American Crafts, and Girls Paperie. Gems from Prima, scraps of trim, some buttons and findings from Stampin' Up! Letter stickers from American Crafts, adhesive lace trim from Maya road, doilies from Kaiser and Bo Bunny and some 6x6 patterned papers from Basic Grey to add to the 12x12 ones.

September promises to be a busier month than ever, preparing for my nephew's bone marrow transplant and the month he will spend in a hospital in downtown Detroit. I don't know how much, if any, time there will be for scrapbooking, but if there is, I'm going to have a lovely kit to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment