Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Your Choice of Sketch Challenge

If you follow Shimelle's blog at all, you know she frequently posts a Sketch to Scrapbook Page video and invites her readers to play along. For this challenge, she asked us to choose any sketch from these posts to use in creating a scrapbook page. I chose the one from November 30, 2011.


Oh, the possibilities...no?

For my page, I continued using supplies from My Own Kit for April, 2013, and this is what happened:


I didn't have two photos, so I used a 4x6 card in the second slot instead. I also added some doodled lines around the box and some green marker (from Stampin' Up!) to complement the green in the rest of the layout. Designs like this are so versatile, and I could see this sketch being one of my go-to's for two photos. I'd like to try flipping the sketch on its side since I take mostly landscape photos.

And let me only say that making a choice out of all Shimelle's wonderful sketches was a challenge in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment