Friday, August 23, 2013

My Own Kit - July 2013


My Own Kit for July of 2013 is another bit of a departure from my usual kit assembly process. For this kit, I started with an entire collection, Beautiful Life by Echo Park Paper. I added a glittery letter sticker set by American Crafts, some buttons and flowers and doilies from a variety of companies, gems from K&Company, enamel dots from Basic Grey, leftover October Afternoon stickers from my stash, some die cuts from Jilliebean Soup and a kit club kit awhile back. There's also glitter tape and rose trim from American Crafts, butterfly Mistables from Studio Calico, cloud stickers from Heidi Grace, flocked felt stickers from Colorbok, adhesive heart-shaped buttons by American Crafts, pins from Making Memories, and part of a package of clear acrylic embellishments from Little Yellow Bicycle.

A few other odds and ends round out this bright bunch of goodies, and I added a stencil this time, along with a background stamp. I have so much fun putting these kits together, and this one was easy-peasy, starting out with all that coordinating (and truly beautiful!) patterned paper in the pack. Oh, and I did add one item not in the photo, a free printable of tags that coordinates with this collection.

Nifty, no?

Coming up, my first layout with this collection that I put together in less than an hour and totally love.

No comments:

Post a Comment