Saturday, June 16, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 17

Birthday Cake 2012

(Supplies: Letter stickers by American Crafts. All other supplies by Echo Park Paper.)

Hey, wait: that's not a Hallowe'en page!

Nope. I stil have a couple of those to do, but I was feeling a little stumped on a fitting design for one of them, so I switched gears to create this happy page about my niece's 9th birthday cake. My sister-in-law made that colorful cake from scratch! I was so impressed, especially when she described how she did it because it sounded a lot like work. :)

When I started thinking about what supplies to use for those photos, I immediately thought of the Country Drive collection by Echo Park Paper, but I'd forgotten all about this particular pattern, and since my niece's nickname is "Bug," what a perfect match!

More than halfway through this month-long challenge, and I'm totally digging it!

No comments:

Post a Comment