Sunday, June 24, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - June 24

For today, I'm going to be a little self-absorbed. I was just thinking, what's inspiring me right now?

And the thing that popped into my mind was, "Me!"

That usually doesn't happen. Inspiration almost always comes from outside: blogs, videos, podcasts, books. I think it's probably that way with most of us.

But this past week, I've been inspiring myself with ideas and plans and new projects. I've been creating, even in the midst of very stressful circumstances, keeping the engine running, when it would be so much easier to veg out in front of the TV. (Or the iPad; Netflix rocks!)

Doing 30 in 30 Scrapbooking has kept me in creative focus, and that has been a lifeline for me. I've finished 22 layouts so far (photos of the last three should be up later today), and I've got another one just about done, so it looks like I'm going to make my goal for the month, and that just makes me happy.

So...what's inspiring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment