Monday, June 25, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 20

Hanging Out, LaLa Style

(Supplies: Letter stickers by American Crafts. Gems by Me & My Big Ideas and K&Company. Stamp by Hero Arts. Ink by Tim Holtz Distress and Stampin' Up! Wooden butterfly, unknown manufacturer. All other supplies by Echo Park Paper.)

Although this design was my own, the butterfly stamp idea was inspired by a layout Shimelle Laine posted on her blog awhile back, and I loved it. I used the new Hello, Summer collection by Echo Park paper for this layout about my almost three-year-old niece Lyndsey hanging out with me and her "Aunt" Jill at our house. The wooden butterfly came with a Cocoa Daisy kit, and I colored it with an orange marker by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout! I love that bold black butterfly on the patterned paper. I am just about to post a layout I've been working on this morning and was tickled to see you used the same collection ;)

    ReplyDelete