Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspiration Sunday - Special Edition

For today's inspiration, I'm not only going to share the source of my inspiration, I'm also going to share what I plan on doing with that inspiration.

At Art, Scrap, and More, a blog I read regularly, Alexandra shared her "currents," a regular post she does with her best friend. You can read that post right here.

I loved the idea of doing something similar on a regular basis, and I've got a project coming up later in June called 12 Days of Summer, and I thought it would be really cool to do those currents on all of those twelve days with one photo to illustrate one of the items in the list. Simplifying the 12 Days project appeals to me because June is turning out to be a busy, busy month.

That currents list would also make a really good "Right Now" kind of scrapbook page, which I do fairly regularly, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment