Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 18

Pumpkin Bunny

(Supplies: Patterned paper by Bo Bunny, Echo Park Paper, and Graphic 45. Stamps by Stampin' Up! Ink by Tim Holtz Distress, Ranger, and Stampin' Up! Letter stickers by October Afternoon and American Crafts. Gems and pearls by Queen & Company. Glitter by Stickles.)

So, this layout was a bit of a challenge, and it took me a bit longer to complete than most. The biggest issue was the odd-sized photo. I didn't want to trim it, but I couldn't quite make it fit in a row or any other configuration, so I offset it from the rest. I think it worked great.

The other problem was colors. I wanted to do a Hallowe'en theme, but I also wanted to do something with bunnies. Thankfully, I still had that cute little bunny stamp from an old Stampin' Up! set. Let me tell you, that bunny's gotten quite a bit of use, and it was a sweet addition to this page about another cute bunny, my niece Olivia.


Lots of fussy cutting of stamped images for this page. I also colored the bunnies' ears and noses with a pink marker and added some glitter to their tails. Especially given what a challenge it was to actually put this page together, I'm really thrilled with the result. (Though not as thrilled with the photos...)

One more Hallowe'en layout to go, which will be number 19!

1 comment:

  1. I recognized those bunnies right away. I had that SU set and used it often (the leaf was my favorite.. surprise surprise). Love how you worked it on this page!

    ReplyDelete