Monday, June 25, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 23

Christmas Snow

(Supplies: Letter stickers by American Crafts. Die cut photo frames by Heidi Swapp. Snowflake stickers by Jolees. Stamp by Hero Arts. Ink by Tim Holtz Distress. All other supplies by October Afternoon.)

Kinda fun to do winter layouts in the summer time, reminding me that this too shall pass. (I hope!) I'm also happy to do a layout from the early years Daniel and I were together, and I included an excerpt of my journal from back then into the journaling of the layout. Originally, I was going to use more red, but the green piece of patterned paper looked better when I was playing around, trying to come up with a design. I love those Polaroid-looking die cuts from Heidi Swapp. Whoa, are those the coolness, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment