Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Don't Worry...

...I'm still scrappin'.

It's just been a busy couple of days, and there were some rainy skies, so I haven't had either the time or the opportunity to take photos of the pages I've been creating.

Perhaps tomorrow? Another busy day of doctor appointments, but I'll try to squeeze in a photo session so I can share.

Oh, and tomorrow's the first day of summer, which means it's also the first day of 12 Days of Summer, my seasonal project for 2012, and I'm pretty excited to get started--though I admit I'm not excited about the weather forecast: high of 95 degrees with sunny skies. Scorcher!

I bought the album for this project on Sunday, and I'm planning to use the adorable Hello, Summer collection by Echo Park Paper.


So many pretty papers!

Definitely need to get several more pages done to meet my 30 in 30 quota, but I'm pretty sure I can make it happen by the end of the month.

What's going on with you as summer gets off the ground?

No comments:

Post a Comment