Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 25

La Madeleine

(Supplies: Card stock and stamp by Stampin' Up! Paint by Adirondack. Flowers by Hero Arts and unknown manufacturer. Heart stickers by Prima. Larger letter stickers and buttons by Basic Grey. Epoxy stickers by Paper Studio. Dimensional stickers by Jolee's. Ink by Tim Holtz Distress. Glitter by Stickles. All other supplies by Colorbok.)

Making this layout made me miss La Madeleine! When Daniel and I lived in Texas, we used to go there for a little taste of Paris. It was our special place for celebrations.

Unfortunately, the photo didn't capture it very well, but I used a lot of glitter to dress up this layout, and I utilized one of my favorite techniques, stamping with paint, to add a little more flair.

I'm working on layout number 26, which I hope to have posted later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment