Saturday, June 30, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 30

Coloring Eggs

(Supplies: Card stock by Stampin' Up! Black letter stickers by American Crafts. Stamps by Studio G and Stampin' Up! Ink by Ranger. Glitter by Stickles. All other supplies by Echo Park Paper.)

Again, rah-rah for Echo Park Paper! That's bits of the Hello, Summer collection, but it worked great for a layout about coloring eggs with my little Mommy last Easter. Because it was late at night when I was working on this project, and because I was both tired and lazy, I discovered that circle dies work well as tracing templates if you aren't motivated to drag out the die cutter. ;) Those little dots speckling the card stock are punchouts from a 1/4" hole punch. Because trying to get adhesive from my regular runner on those teensy tiny circles wasn't labor-intensive at all!

And that concludes 30 in 30 Scrapbooking, the June edition. Stay tuned for more information on the next round and how you can join me to create 30 scrapbook layouts in 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment