Saturday, June 30, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - Number 28

Dressed in White

(Supplies: Patterned paper by The Paper Studio. Stamps by Hero Arts, The Stamps of Life, and Stampin' Up! Ink by VersaMark and Colorbox for Stephanie Barnard. Ribbon by Joann. Watermark powder by Perfect Pearls. Card stock by Recollections and Stampin' Up! Letter stickers by American Crafts. Brads, unknown manufacturer.)

After the previous layout, I was in the mood for a bit of simplicity! :)

I used a piece of patterned paper I've had in my stash for years, and it was the perfect match for these photos. Those flowers were die cuts I had in the bottom of my flower drawer. I fussed with them a bit to get them to stand out a little more, and I stamped off the flower border so that the blue wouldn't be quite so bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment