Sunday, September 2, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 1

Little Majorette

(Supplies: Card stock by Recollections. Patterned paper by WR Memory Keepers. Letter stickers by American Crafts. Brads by Girls Paperie and American Crafts. Gems by Queen & Co. Punches by Fiskars and Stampin' Up! Scraplift: Kim Watson, Creating Keepsakes, May/June, 2012.)

Here it is, my first scrapbook page of the 30 in 30 Scrapbooking challenge for September - 2012. I scraplifted the basic design from a layout in Creating Keepsakes, but I changed it up enough to make it mine. I created the bigger flower with a circle punch and an oval punch, and I really like how it turned out. Just picked up those papers at the local scrapbook store yesterday and put them to quick use.

I've already got a second layout done but didn't have enough light to take a decent photo, so tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. What a great memory and love how you told it all. BTW your handwriting is great. This paper is great, what is it? Love how you made the flower too.
    I'll have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete