Friday, September 7, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 6

Snow in Southtown

(Supplies: Kraft card stock by Recollections. White card stock and border punch by Stampin' Up! Spray ink by Mister Huey. Shimmer pen by Gelly Roll. Gems by K&Company. All other supplies by Echo Park Paper.)

For this story of a rare snowfall in East Texas, I had a lot of photos, fourteen total. To include them all without having to crop too much or extend the layout to a three-page extravaganza, I employed a favorite solution:


The other side of the divided page protector contains photos, too, as well as a bit more journaling. The story is completely told, and these photos that I love, even if they're a bit on the dim side, are all included.

In an upcoming layout I have to share, I employed the same solution but with smaller photos, so a smaller divided page protector. Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment