Thursday, September 27, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 23

Peekaboo!

Supplies: Card stock and punches by Stampin' Up! Patterned paper by DCWV. Letter stickers by Pink Paislee. Buttons by unknown manufacturers and Stampin' Up! Gems by Me & My Big Ideas. Spray ink by Mister Huey.

Another simple one, using the colors in the photo as a basis for selecting the supplies. I had a leftover punched strip of card stock that I used as an anchor, and I cut a flower out of a scrap of the patterned paper, using foam squares to give it a bit of dimension. I dig the fun, the energy, and the motion of the patterned paper that provides such a great background to the photo.

***

I'm on the home stretch for the September edition of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking. I have six more layouts to create, and I'm feeling my creativity lagging a bit. I hope to hit the ground running tomorrow and get the rest of my layouts posted by Saturday evening. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment