Friday, September 7, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 7

Family Companions

(Supplies: Card stock by Recollections. Ink by Colorbox. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist. Metal accents by Idea-ology for Tim Holtz. All other supplies by Echo Park Paper.)

This page was inspired by a sketch from Shimelle Laine, but I changed the design significantly to fit my own aesthetic of what the page should look like. To balance out the more masculine overtones of the page, I added little touches of more feminine embellishments. The metal flowers feel like the perfect balance to me. And boy, do I ever love the look of spray mist splattered on the page.

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - September 2012 is going great almost a whole week in, and I'm seven for seven, so I'm feeling good. Meanwhile, Michigan gloom is prominent as ever, so it may be a few days before the sun appears, and I can post decent photos of the pages I'm creating.

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment