Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 27

Yo, Yo! Chillin' Out Bug Style

Supplies: Card stock by Recollections. Patterned paper and stickers by Echo Park Paper. Letter stickers by Echo Park Paper and American Crafts. Stamps by Stamps of Life and Technique Tuesday. Ink by Ranger. Spray ink by Mister Huey. Journaling spot by Jilliebean Soup. Circle punch by EK Success for Stampin' Up!

Most of the layouts I've been doing for 30 in 30 have been my own designs. On several of them, I just sat down to create, playing with the photos on the page, seeing where it took me, and this one came together quickly. One thing I would have added to this page, if I'd had time to set up the sewing machine, is some stitching to those borders made out of punched circles. Otherwise, I'm happy with it.

Next up, number 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment