Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 9

Mom At 80

(Supplies: Card stock by Bazzill and Stampin' Up! Patterned paper by Lilybee, My Mind's Eye, and unknown. Small glitter numerals and trim by Making Memories. Letter stickers by American Crafts and Basic Grey. Stamps by Studio G., Hero Arts, and Elise Blaha. Ink by Ranger. Sketch by Shimelle Laine.)

So, this layout gave me some trouble. The sketch is oen I've used before, but for some reason, I had a difficult time pulling all the elements together. I wound up trimming the white, stamped background card stock and adhering the smaller piece to another 12x12 piece of card stock. That seemed to do the trick, though this isn't one of my favorite layouts.

Still...another memory preserved, and onto the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment