Thursday, September 27, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 22

Amazed - Our First Dance

Supplies: Recollections and Stampin' Up! Patterned paper by Pink Paislee and Basic Grey. Letter stickers by Basic Grey. Flowers and tulle ribbon by Precocious Paper. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist. Photo corners by Recollections. Chalk ink by Colorbox.

Again...the photography is bugging me, but there's no guarantee tomorrow's lighting will be any better, so I'm going with it.

I like how this layout turned out, though it's been a long time since I've used card stock in that way--with part of the journaling printed on it--on a page. Really happy to get those flowers and tulle used, since I was so excited to buy that little embellishment collection by Precocious Paper. A happy page, documenting a very happy memory.

Onward to number 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment