Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 20

Every Little Thing You Do


Supplies: Patterned paper and stickers by Echo Park Paper. Ink by Colorbox. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist. Brads by Girls Paperie and unknown manufacturer. Wood hearts by Studio Calico. Twine by Doodlebug Design Die by Spellbinders.

Loosely based on one of Shimelle Laine's starting points, though with longer strips of patterned paper, this layout contains three photos of my sweetheart from over the summer. There wasn't any particular story for each one, so I chose to document a piece of our relationship and how much he means to me. The title came from a song I've been singing in my head because of another layout I'm working on, which I hope to have posted in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment