Monday, September 10, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 8

Celebrate 40

(Supplies: Gems by Me & My Big Ideas, Martha Stewart, and K&Company. Cloud stickers by Pink Paislee. All other supplies by Echo Park Paper.)

These are photos I've been wanting to scrapbook for awhile, but I had to trim the 4x6's down pretty small to crop out certain things, and the smaller page protector really worked for all those little pieces of photo. The Boy's Life collection from Echo Park provided the perfect backdrop, and the color scheme fit great, too.

Here's a shot of the 12x12 page:


And of the page protector:


The other side contains a few more photos and a bit more journaling.

Busy weekend, and I didn't get much time for scrapbooking, but I did get time to wander around in a spot of autumn air. Pictures soon to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment