Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 in 30 - September 2012 Number 28

Our First Thanksgiving

Supplies: Card stock and punch by Stampin' Up! Patterned paper, small letter stickers, other stickers and die cuts by October Afternoon. Larger letter stickers by Basic Grey. Ink by Colorbox and Stampin' Up! Photo corners by Recollections. Pearls by Doodlebug Designs.

As I said in my last post, many of my recent layouts have been my own design. Not this one. I totally scraplifted Shimelle Laine as Glitter Girl on Two Peas for this page. (Check that out right here.) As with any scraplift, my own preferences and style come through, too, but the design idea itself is not mine.

I do love it, though. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is definitely one of my favorites of yours, Mel!! Paper like this usually intimidates me...you are showing me how to work with it. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete