Monday, November 19, 2012

12 Days of Autumn Album

Each season this year, I've been documenting twelve days in a mini-album, and it comes as no surprise that the one for autumn is my favorite so far.


An employee at Archivers showed me the new Snap album system from Simple Stories when it debuted a few weeks ago, and I instantly knew it would make the perfect base for my Twelve Days of Autumn. The word "autumn" is from a Technique Tuesday set, the alphabet stamps are from Studio Calico, and the leaf is from a Hero Arts set. The ribbon is from a roll I bought a few years ago from JoAnn, and the spray ink is from Glimmer Mist.


For the intro, I used a page from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane collection for the Snap album, along with some Snap letter, numeral and tab stickers, and a tag sticker by DCWV.

And here are some of the pages from the book, using a variety of supplies:

























I had so much fun putting this album together, and the Simple Stories collection, along with the Snap system, just made it so easy. All I had to do is add a few autumn-themed embellishments that coordinated with the other supplies, and the album was done. I know I'm going to want to use this kind of album again because of its versatility and variety.

2 comments: