Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 22

Christmas Magic

Supplies: Blue card stock and border punch by Stampin' Up! White card stock by Core'dinations. Patterned paper by Bo Bunny and unknown manufacturer. Letter stickers by Making Memories and American Crafts. Paint by Adirondack. Stamp by Hero Arts. Brads by Martha Stewart. Stickers by Recollections. Plastic snowflakes by Creative Impressions. Felt snowflake, unknown manufacturer.

Another page that came together quickly and easily, and I used another of my favorite techniques, stamping with paint to add a little shimmer to the white space. The silver patterned paper was given to me by a nice woman cropping at one of the local scrapbook stores at the same time I was, and I finally found a use for it.

Just eight more projects to go to complete 30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012, and less than two days to do it!

Think I can make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment