Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 1

Pigtails and Smiles


November has been a crazy month so far, which is why my blog has been running stagnant. Not only that, but Michigan has been very gloomy for most of this month, and today was the first chance I had to take some halfway decent photos of the first four pages I created for this round of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking.

For this page, I used a single sheet of patterned paper with four quadrants from my favorite collection by Echo Park Paper, Country Drive. I'm taking Shimelle Laine's class, Scrapbook Remix, and this was inspired by one of the prompt. (In fact, the next three layouts were, as well.)

Any questions about the supplies I used, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment