Monday, November 19, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 5

First Hair Style

Supplies: Card stock by Core'dinations. Patterned paper by Basic Grey. Brads by Bo Bunny and O'Scrap. Letter stickers by American Crafts. Felt flowers and linen thread by Stampin' Up! Tape by Queen & Co. Sequins and badge from Studio Calico kit. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist and Mister Huey. Metal butterflies by Bo Bunny. Doily, unknown manufacturer. Butterfly sticker by Colorbok. Border punch by Martha Stewart .

After quite the hiatus with our bathroom being remodeled and catching up on everything I couldn't do while that was being done, I finally had the chance to sit down and do some scrapbooking. I jumped in with the November kit from Studio Calico, adding stuff from my stash, including a few bits from a previous SC kit, and some embellishments I've had for quite some time. Though these photos are not great quality, I love how adorable my niece Olivia is with that bright smile of hers.

I've got a few more layouts to post, so here they come...

No comments:

Post a Comment