Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 4

Cuddly Cool Bug, We Love You


Talk about your old supplies! I can't even tell you how long I've had that patterned paper, but it's been a long time. I was so excited as I was sorting through my stash, looking for something to go with these photos of my niece Olivia, to find the perfect background. I used some big letters, embellished with orange Stickles to obscure the distressed edges of the chipboard and add some sparkle. I also used some of the new letter stickers and a label sticker from the Simple Stories Snap collection, which I used to create my 12 Days of Autumn album. (Hope to be sharing photos of that project soon.)

The ribbon is from Bazzill, the buttons are really old ones from Stampin' Up!, and the twine is brand new from American Crafts. Quite the mix of old and new supplies, and this layout was also inspired by Shimelle Laine's Scrapbook Remix class.

Really hoping that I can find some time to create this weekend and share some more projects soon and get 30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 off the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment