Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 18

Ready to Go

Supplies: Patterned paper by Tim and Beck for Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye, and LilyBee. Letter stickers by American Crafts, Studio Calico, Basic Grey, and Crate Paper. Buttons, large butterfly and circle chipboard sticker by My Mind's Eye. Twine by American Crafts. Spray ink by October Afternoon. Word sticker by Crate Paper. Ticket by American Crafts. Small wooden butterflies, unknown manufacturer (from kits). Butterfly punch by EK Success.

For this page, I used a sketch by Shimelle Laine for a 4x6 photo and adapted it to fit my 5x7 photo. Again, I went to the scrap basket and just chose pieces I thought would work together, starting with the butterfly pattern, just because I like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment