Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 17

Little Lady Bug

Supplies: Card stock by Stampin' Up! Patterned paper by Making Memories, Scenic Route, Simple Stories, Basic Grey and unknown manufacturers. Letter stickers by Making Memories, October Afternoon, and American Crafts. Ink by VersaMagic. Gems by Me & My Big Ideas. Pearls by Doodlebug Designs. Stickers by October Afternoon, K&Company, and unknown manufacturer. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist.

This page is the result of following a suggestion by Shimelle Laine as part of her Scrapbook Remix class. I decided on a color scheme, basically brown, then went through the scrap basket to find any patterned paper I thought would work. Red quickly became part of the scheme, especially because of the patterned papers that contained both red and brown, scraps from an old, beloved Scenic Route collection. Since the background I chose was a little brighter than the rest of the papers, I toned it down with spray ink. I kinda dig using the bingo card for the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment