Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 21

Beauty of Fall

Supplies: Card stock by Recollections. Patterned paper by various companies, including Daisy D's, Bella Blvd., Basic Grey, K&Company, October Afternoon, and unknown manufacturers. Stickers by Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, and Jolee's. Stamp by Technique Tuesday for Ali Edwards. Ink by Ranger and Versa Magic. Brads, unknown manufacturer. Spray ink by Mr. Huey. Tape by Queen & Company.

Another foray into the scrap basket for papers, and I like this result even better than the last. The background is very old Daisy D's paper I've had for several years, and I love how it provided a good base to build this layout upon. I also got to use some of my favorite K&Company paper from awhile back, including just a hint of leaves.

And I always enjoy scrapbooking fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment