Monday, November 19, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 6

Chillin' Out at the Detroit Zoo

Supplies: Kraft card stock by Recollections. Grey and light teal card stock by Bazzill. Patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Echo Park Paper, Studio Calico, and unknown manufacturer. Letter stickers by Basic Grey. Stamps by Studio Calico and Close to My Heart. Gems by Queen & Co. Dots by My Mind's Eye. Die cuts from a Studio Calico kit. Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart. Flower punch by Stampin' Up!

Originally, these two photos were included with a three others I'd planned to put on a 2-page layout, but when I started to look at these, I saw them kinda standing apart, and wound up doing three separate pages, rather than one 2 pager.

Again, the jumping off point was the latest Studio Calico kit, but I didn't limit myself to those supplies. I cut the hexagons from a piece of patterned paper in my scrap basket and gathered some other scraps as well. I used the back of two pinked circle die cuts, stamping on those to create embellishments I could use. I totally dig that camera stamp from Hero Arts for Studio Calico. One of these days, I'll use some of the rest of that set!

And on to number 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment