Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 12

New 'Do

Supplies: Card stock by Recollections. Patterned paper, stickers and die cuts by Basic Grey. Gems by Heidi Swapp and K&Company. Glitter by Studio G and Stickles. Other supplies, unknown.

Feels so good to finally be blogging again! I've been scrappin' up a storm, but I've had to wait for the seemingly eternal gloom to clear to get photos, as well as a day that I had time and opportunity to upload those pictures.

Today's the day!

This page started with the center portion, which was an 8x8 make-n-take at Archivers, probably over two years ago. I trimmed the block to make it work, and since I had some remnants of the same Basic Grey collection in my stash, I was able to put together a coordinating, fun page to highlight this photo of my niece Olivia with a new haircut.

Lately, my scrapbook layouts are inspired by the class I took from Shimelle Laine called Scrapbook Remix, and I'm really digging the results.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment