Monday, November 26, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking - November 2012 - Number 11

Photo Shoot

Supplies: Card stock by Core'dinations and Recollections. Small letter stickers and word sticker by Simple Stories. Ink by Ranger. Gems by Studio 112. Pearl by Doodlebug Designs. Buttons by DCWV and unknown manufacturer. All other supplies by American Crafts.

Most of the supplies on this page are from Dear Lizzy, though the camera stamp is from an older collection. I scraplifted the basic design from a page published in Scrapbooks, Etc. in June of this year by Kimberly Neddo, but I changed things around a bit and added my own flair, of course.

I have several more layouts completed and ready to share, but the gloom has been pervasive these past few days as I have been devoting a lot of time to creating. Here's hoping the sun makes an appearance today, so I can take some pictures of all these pages and get them posted!

1 comment: