Thursday, March 29, 2012

12 Days of Spring - Day Ten

Grey all day today, and I wasn't feeling well, so it was another day I was running a bit slow.

I got up and took Daniel to work so I'd have the car to take the nephew to work and pick him up. I should call Thursday my taxi day.

In between, I worked on sorting and assembling stuff to sell at the local scrapbook store's garage sale, coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to get a jump start since it's a big task, and I don't want to wait until the last minute.


Looks like I'm finally ready to let go of my Stampin' Up! ink. I hardly ever use it, but at the same time, I was having second thoughts as I was attaching price stickers to each one. Is that weird or what? Does anyone else become attached to stamping supplies?

Alright...well, I'm over it. :)


I still have a lot of sorting to do. I did extract some Stampin' Up! stamps from my collection to put into the sale. Let's hope it is a lucrative venture for all the sellers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a wish list of goodies to buy with the store credit I get.

After I picked up Daniel from work and dropped the nephew off at school, Daniel and Mom and I ate dinner at our favorite Mexican place. Yummy as ever, especially the hot sauce. It's different every time, and tonight, it was especially zesty.

Before picking up the nephew from school, I stopped in at Target to buy a few things we needed. (Seems like I'm there every other day.) Now, I'm home, in for the night, ready for some relaxing and television with my sweetheart before we go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment