Friday, March 23, 2012

12 Days of Spring - Day Three


Our day started with coffee to go since I was keeping the car to get the nephew to and from work and school.


More coffee was necessary. :)


There were towels to fold, more laundry to do.


Then off to McDonalds in the bright sunshine.


And a totally different sky at 5:00 p.m. that same day.


Rain as I arrived at Target.


Where there is a very convenient Starbucks.


Where I got a caramel macchiato to sip while I did a bit of shopping.


I had a little tummy trouble, so my sweet husband made his special eggs for our dinner. Dude...they were yummy.

Unfortunately, later that evening, after my nephew was picked up, I had to take my Mom to the ER for what turned out to be a minor health issue. We were in and out in less than two hours, probably the easiest ER visit I've ever experienced. (And I've experienced a LOT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment