Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12 Days of Spring - Day Two

Warm today, very warm in fact, especially for March. The kind of warm I remember from living in Texas.


In the morning, before the temperature climbed into the 80's, I had the windows open, but later, I finally caved in and turned on the air. A first for us, using the air conditioner in March.


In between loads of laundry, I spent much of my day scrapbooking, working on a couple sketch challenge layouts. I worked with paint, and I love working with paint!


Later in the afternoon, after Daniel got home from work, I took my camera and walked around out neighborhood. I took tank tops out of storage to wear, and I was surprisingly comfortable, even with the unseasonably warm temperatures.


Truly, it was lovely out. Spring is in full swing. Sunshine aplenty and blooms everywhere I looked!






New leaves are unfurling, too.


I walked around with a smile on my face, soaking up all that beauty.

As I headed for home, I thought, wouldn't hamburgers be a good supper tonight?


We went to our favorite burger place to get takeout.


Nifty place, and their burgers are so yummy, not to mention the fresh lemonade. We ate our burgers and fries watching Hawaii Five-O on DVR.

To wrap up my day, I went out on our deck for a few minutes to sip a Sam Adams Coastal Wheat and breathe in just a little more fresh air.

Though it really is a little too warm for my taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment