Saturday, March 31, 2012

12 Days of Spring - Day Twelve

Usually, I sleep in on Saturday morning, but for some reason, I was up much earlier today. Daniel made coffee, and I sipped and watched Mythbusters with him and the nephew until I got a hankering for Panera.


An assortment of bagels with two types of cream cheese in that bag. Oooh...yum!


Mom got an egg souffle. Also very yum!

In the afternoon, the nephew and I headed out to shop for clothes...


...with a stop at Starbucks first, of course. :)


At Old Navy, we both found tee shirts, three for me, one for him. Our next stop was the mall where there were Christmas-like crowds, wall-to-wall cars and wall-to-wall people inside. Crazy.


After that, we were hungry, so we stopped for a quick, late lunch at the nearest Big Boy. The nephew had something called the kitchen sink, and I had a taste for fish and chips. Our last stop was Target where he found some clothes, and I picked up a few groceries we needed.

At home, we all relaxed for the rest of the afternoon and into our evening. I watched some TV with Mom, chatted with my husband about our plans for possibly redecorating our front living room--I'm dreaming of a roll-top desk--and played a little Angry Birds.

* * *

And that concludes the 12 Days of Spring. I'll be uploading the rest of the photos for the project and ordering prints soon. Once those arrive, I'll put together the mini-book and post pictures. The next 12 Days project will begin in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment