Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Celebrate October - Update


In less than one month, October will be here, and I'm so thrilled.

In a week or so, I'll be posting all the details about Celebrate October, my brand new month-long, prompt driven project, which I'm offering to anyone who's interested in participating.

When I first made the announcement, my plan was to host the project here on the blog, and there will still be plenty to read about it here.

But after giving it a lot of thought and getting some advice from people in-the-know, I've decided that the bulk of the content will be posted on a Facebook group, coming soon.

(An option for folks who don't have Facebook accounts can be made available, if necessary.)

Watch for a post explaining everything in a week or so!



No comments:

Post a Comment