Saturday, September 28, 2019

Layout Share - The Transplant Journey Begins


This page is one of two favorites I created at last weekend's three-day crop. The photo bothers me just a little because it's so bold and so not representative of the topic of the page, but it was the only photo I took that day, so I went with it.

Sometimes, when scrapbooking, I just gotta go with what I've got.

I used another Victoria Marie sketch for this page, though simplified to fit the story I'm telling. I find the colors I chose, the mostly white background, and the minimal embellishment work well together as a counter-balance to the bold colors in the photo, and as complimentary to the tone of the story itself. I also really like how the three fonts in my title work together, and I'm going to explore using that again in future pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment