Thursday, September 26, 2019

Layout Share - Mermaid

I'd Rather Be a Mermaid


Last weekend, was the three-day crop at my LSS, Scrappy Chic, and I finally got around to completing this layout from a kit my friend Shirley gave me for my birthday last June.

Because of the metallic elements on this layout, it was difficult to get a decent photo. While this is not my usual style--and a little out of my comfort zone--I really love these pages and the story I told about how much I love fashion colors in my hair. I added quite a few of my own supplies to the kit, including some chipboard and gems from Bo Bunny and a lot of shiny embellishments from different companies.

Also, I got seventeen other layouts during the crop, and I'm hoping to share some of those in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page! The colours in the paper are really complimented by your wonderful hair colour.

    ReplyDelete