Saturday, September 28, 2019

Layout Share - Right Now

Last weekend was the 3-day crop at my local scrapbook store, Scrappy Chic, and I completed 18 total layouts, including all of the ones I had planned for my 2013 yearbook. Over the next few posts, I'm going to share some of those completed pages, beginning with this one that pairs a mirror selfie I took before I started doing iPhone selfies, and some Facebook posts as journaling.

Right Now


For this page I used papers and embellishments from at least two Pinkfresh Studios collections, and some puffy stickers from K&Company, the design based on a PageMaps sketch from awhile back.  I think there's one patterned paper from a different company, but I don't recall for sure.

(I realize this photo isn't the best, but as I live in Michigan, if I wait for perfect light, especially in the seasons of gloom we experience here, I'll never blog.)

I was trying to play off the colors in my photo for the color choices, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like the combination at fierst, but I think it works. I actually like how the page came out, even though it's definitely different from my usual design approach.

While I did a ton of journaling at this time in my life, there was no entry for this particular day, so being able to go back on my Facebook timeline and seeing what was going on with me on that date was quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment