Sunday, September 29, 2019

Layout Share - Where I Rest


Several month ago, when I saw this patterned paper from the Just a Little Lovely collection by Pinkfresh Studios at the scrapbook store, I instantly loved it and brought it home with me. All those colors make me happy, though especially the purples and blues, of course. :)

Because of the muted tones, this paper went into the kit of supplies I put together for finishing up my documentation of 2013, and this picture and story went so perfectly with the paper, I was really happy I went with my instinct and bought it.

Adding some little details, Pinkfresh Studios die cuts, some Thickers, some enamel dots, star stickers from Jilliebean Soup, and epoxy stickers from Cocoa Daisy made this page a simple platform for this story of sleeping in the recliner my husband bought me for my birthday. I especially like the "Dream" cloud die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment