Sunday, September 29, 2019

Layout Share - At Karmanos

Last weekend, I went to a three-day crop and completed lots of pages for my 2013 yearbook album. This page about taking my nephew to Detroit for some medical testing was one of my top two favorites.

At Karmanos


When I was making this page at the scrapbook store, I wanted paper that had a brick pattern, or something that reflected a "big city" feel, but I was originally looking for colors matching the buildings in the photos.

Until I found this absolutely perfect blue brick paper from Ella and Viv, and I was thrilled!

I had already made the flower embellishments with stamps, coloring and cutting them out, and I thought they went great with the background, as did the journaling card and die cut from Elle's Studio. Adding just a little bit of paper and some black glitter enamel dots finish out the page, and I really, really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment