Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday 3 - September 19

It's been quite a while since I've done a Thursday 3, my friend rukristin's weekly memory-keeping activity of snapping a selfie and writing 3 things about life right now.

Ready?


1. Summer is waning, and you won't hear me whining about that. This morning, I enjoyed a cup of maple pecan coffee on our patio out back. While the air was cool-ish, the sunshine was not, so I didn't stay out long. Still, I'm daydreaming of crisp fall mornings, soon to come, when I can sit out there and shiver a little, savoring every single autumn moment. #bringonfall!

2. Daniel and I just got back from visiting Indianapolis for a family member's surgery. We got to hang out with Daniel's brother and some friends, while we enjoyed a rainy picnic at a lovely park in Noblesville. Unfortunately, the park double-booked the shelter, and the folks who held the other reservation for the same date and time were quite rude about it, but our group was accommodating, offering to share, and it ended up being a mostly nice experience.

3. I am super excited to begin a new month-long project called Celebrate October, my own prompt-driven, memory-keeping adventure celebrating my favorite month of the year. I plan to release full details in the next couple of days, with an invitation to the private Facebook group I've established. It's going to be so much fun, and I can't wait to get started.

What's going on in your life right now? Snap a selfie and jot down three things about your right now life. It's such a good, easy, fast way to keep up with who you are and what matters to you on a regular basis. Join me!

1 comment:

  1. Great selfie! I must admit that I don't like having my photo taken and haven't plucked up the courage to take one every week. Sad to say there will be few photos of me left behind, just the photographs I have taken.

    It's been so hot during the day I am hoping Autumn arrives soon and with it cooler temperatures.

    Looking forward to reading about the October project!

    ReplyDelete